Friday, April 1, 2016

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Pink) With Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film Twin Pack (20 Sheets) + Compact Bag Case + Batteries & Battery Charger



👍👍👍👍👍



My husband, Robert, got me this camera and accessories for my birthday!!

I was wanting this camera for my birthday because I fill up the memory on my phone and memory but never actually print those or any of those photos I take. I'm not really sure why I don't because I have intentions on doing so but never actually do. This camera creates instant photo and rolls my love of vintage, pink, and resourcefulness all into one really handy package and at a fantastic price!

The camera takes great photos! Just check the photos included in this review! I'm still learning the different modes for best results but for the most part, I think I've got it down pat! It's lightweight but not so much that it feels delicate or cheap. I love that this set comes with a total of 20 photos! It came with some generic start up batteries, which did the job, but those rechargeable batteries are super helpful and a great plus to the set! The case is great too. The shoulder strap is useful and there is even enough room for my spare film and batteries which seem to be holding up perfectly and charge quickly.

Shipping was super quick too and even came like 6 hours early!

I personally am not a fan of the divider within the camera case (to me its useless) but it comes right out as it's held in with velcro. I just take it out. Also, I don't understand why the need for the screen protector that comes with this set??

I have been playing around with the camera for a couple of weeks now and I truly love this camera and set! I would recommend this to anyone wanting an instant camera! It's exactly as advertised and went beyond my expectations. I also think this would be a great starter camera for a younger photographer!

My husband didn't just buy me a camera...he provided me memories!

0 comments:

Post a Comment